Kaffesnak and Analogue Bits

Good morning :)

Feels so nice to put a little bit more life into this blog from now on. And it makes me so happy that you’re following along! 

I‘m sitting outside with my cup of coffee right now (kaffesnak means something like a cozy „coffee chat“ in Danish and I really love this word), in the middle of the woods enjoying the colder temperatures after last nights rainstorm. It’s about 7a.m. and everyone else is still sleeping :) 

I’m on a camping trip in the nearby surroundings with friends and it was so cozy to sleep in a tent while it was raining.  

I‘ll leave you with some pictures for today, that make me look forward to autumn season already. Because it feels a bit like this right now, being suggled up in my blanket, with my little dog Simba on my lap - the scent of raindrops on old firewood and something warm to drink. 

As much as I love the magic of summernights outside, there‘s just something about the third season, that makes my heart beat a little faster <3





Comments

  1. Such beautiful pictures! It sounds so nice! I also just returned from a little camping trip in the Styrian Mountains. The air was far more bearable there as we are middle in a heat wave. I made some analoge pictures and filmed a bit, but still need to make a movie from the film material. But today I think I will pick some more herbs to dry. I also love the autumn season so much and am already looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Styrian Mountains are so pretty, I used to go there with my family a lot when I was little! :) We had a heat wave here as well...phew! But it just rained a lot and cooled down in the most pleasant way - especially for the plants. Ohh looking forward to a new film of yours <33 And yes - autumn season is very welcome as soon as it wants to enter :)

      Delete
  2. Camping in the woods near the sea sounds ideal, all those smells, my favorites. Our family used to make several camping trips each year to Glacier National Park when we lived in Montana, USA. The woods, the lakes and of course the mountains, for me it's the most beautiful place on earth. I too am looking forward to autumn. Enjoy your adventure! Love that car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Valerie :) Yes exactly, it's such a perfect combination of beautiful moments for all of our senses, I think. Your trips sounded wonderful, I can imagine how much you loved it! It must be so pretty over there. Oh that's nice that you're an autumn lover too - this season also always makes me want to come over for a visit to CA. All these colors of Indian Summer, those cozy log cabins and Cafés! Ahhh :)

      Thank you, it was a lovely little getaway and much needed :)) Oh I love the car too - it's my dad's old Citroën that we're mostly using for our trips.

      Sending you a big hug and wishing you a hopefully-not-too-hot-summery weekend xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts