Awakening Nostalgia

 Hello you :)

I decided to create this little cozy corner, far away from all the social media hustle that just started to stress me more and more. 

I had this lovely conversation with Claudia from wideeyedtree (https://wide-eyed-tree.blogspot.com) about the current IG changes and she just gave me that final input to leave Instagram and start with a blog, where I will continue sharing my pictures. Thank you for that :)

I used to love Instagram but did not really enjoy it recently. And I honestly never closed and left the app with a good feeling. More a feeling of trying to digest too many uncomfortable stimuli, that somehow made me feel restless and irritated. Maybe you feel the same? 

When I was sixteen I started my first blog called tea and lemoncakes (luckily the name was not taken yet, so I can use it again! :) ), I remember how much I loved taking pictures, spending time outside and be creative. It was so carefree and enriching and I just want to go back to this state of creativity. In a calm and soothing environment with a small group of likeminded people, to inspire each other and also to stay in contact with loads of you I've met thanks to Instagram.

To connect and continue sharing our love for photography and film making. 

I'm looking forward to start this new journey - which actually isn't so new to me but it feels like a great new start <3



Comments

  1. I love this place already and can't wait for all that you will share here! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir - bin so froh, hier hin gewechselt zu haben! :) Freue mich auch schon sehr auf deine schönen Bilder und Videos <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts