A Mountain’s Silent Song
























A mountain's silent song, the whispering of a lake.
The poems of a flower and a river's calming dance.

I love being silent in nature and I love nature's silence. It brings me so much peace and turns me calm, if my head feels a little bit too loud. I love to wander without talking for hours, either on my own or with someone who's enjoying the silence too. I do like talking as well - but sometimes it's just the most beautiful thing to be at places without saying any words :)



Comments

  1. Du bist eine richtige Seelenschwester! Diese Worte hätte ich schreiben können, ich kann sie sehr gut nachempfinden! Ich habe ein fast ständiges Sehnen nach Stille und es wird von Jahr zu Jahr mehr. Ich glaube erst in der Stille ist man fähig richtig tief zu empfinden und sich ganz ins Leben hinein sinken zu lassen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohja das glaube ich bei dir auch :) Es freut mich so, dass du dich in den Gedanken wiederfinden kannst. Stille ist so wunderbar <3

      Delete
  2. So glad to see people returning to blogging! Greetings from Bosnia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Isidora and welcome here :) I'm so glad I returned! <33

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts