Something Lost I Found again







 

Today I found my old Nikon F-301 in a box with several other beautiful camera equipment things again. With all the moving the last couple of years this box became something I completely forgot about. When I opened it, it felt like a feeling that felt lost and I was looking for in quite a while, suddenly came back into my heart and soul. A feeling of the good old days, of memories once made, of excitement and curiosity to create - creating simply because it makes me feel cheerful. 

I don’t know what happened, but by starting this blog, I feel so inspired again. I feel like having this little corner without any distractions but beautiful inspiration, a little safe creative nook in this huge and crazy world wide web. No pressure of when and what to post, if something fits my feed - these were seriously things I started to worry about and I feel kind of silly to admit that I felt this way. I'm happy that I stepped away from these feelings for good.

There's still an old film roll inside of my Nikon and I‘m so excited about the pictures on it. Maybe they are still fine. They might be many years old actually. I also got some new film rolls to start taking more analog pictures again and I‘m looking forward to share them with you soon :)



Comments

  1. This is so exciting! When I started to use my fathers old canon AV1 camera in 2015 there was also a film in it still and I was so so curious what might be on it, because my father has not used the camera since the 80s and I was so happy when I saw my mothers cactus collection on the photos later!

    I felt very much the same with time on Instagram, far too much worrying about everything actually - so strange! It felt in many way like a pressure, and with the blog it was never that way. It is much easier to take up different topics and with the layout you do not have to worry about a harmonic feed.

    I'm very much looking forward to your analog photography adventures! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh das klingt auch ganz toll mit der Kamera deines Papas, wie unglaublich süß das ist mit den Kakteen Bildern!! :) Ja absolut. Irgendwie bremst einen das dann total aus und es hat mich irgendwann auch nur noch genervt - bzw. war ich auch von mir selbst genervt :o) Hier ist es für mich einfach viel schöner <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts